Tuesday 15 January 2013

Phase of Life: 'Missing Something'


“Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up” 



Missing something....
Hi,

Have you ever felt you are missing ‘something’?? But the search only ends at ‘something’; coz u can’t figure out, what is it that you are missing??

Well am going through that phase right now… it’s like, when you are all set and ready to go, suddenly you feel that you are forgetting something… it’s that kinda feeling…

How does one overcome that feeling? Or wait, does anyone need to overcome that feeling? Ah that’s a better question…

Hmmm I don’t know… and quite frankly, thinking about the solution makes me dig deeper as to what is it that am missing, and it goes on….

So I tried my usual therapy methods, distraction, avoiding, thinking something interesting, planning a vacation, etc, but all in vain…

I even questioned myself, to check if I can get any answers…

Is it my past?


Is it my present?

Is it something in me?

Is it something about me?

Is it something to do with a place or a thing?



Nope I don’t get it…

And then it occurred to me I don’t have to understand everything in life… I just have to live it... Then why waste time thinking? It’ll come to me when the time is right….

So I decided “enjoy the feeling… instead of thinking and solving the problem….enjoy it… the secret is the solution to any problem hits you, when u least expect it ssshhhh”.



Whenever we are having fun, time flies, but whenever we are tensed/sad/worried, time goes sluggish…

So am just gonna smile whenever I think about the ‘something’, and move on…


Thank you…Keep smiling J


4 comments:

  1. Hey, nice one!:-):-) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhmmm...good one arwin. Ensoi th feeling n lemne knw if u do manage to find that something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear i go into a different world while reading your blogs....ur too Good...!!..:)

    ReplyDelete